You are hereHighlights of KKNC in 2011
Highlights of KKNC in 2011
- More than 760+ members registered during the year which is all time highest
- More than 60% were first timers with a very god mix of members of all ages and interests group.
- Nearly 250+ people performed at KKNC stage over 5 major events, of which 120 people are first timers !
- Kids participation in this year recorded the HIGHEST so far in KKNC history.
- Some of the special programs of attractions to be highlighted this year were - Kids Got Talent, KKNC Camping, KKNC Sports, Mad Adds, Magic & Puppet Show, Dance Ballet, Annual Kids Recognition's.
- Every program was unique and symbolic to its importance,creative and new type of programs and events remains major attraction in the year
- Professional artists from areas of Music, Dance, Drama, Politics and other areas gracing KKNC stage adds in new value (Sangeetha Katti, Sunitha & Anitha, Indushree, Vallisha,Janardhan Swamy & KV Kumar)
- Many got opportunity for the first time to Direct / lead the programs and events not only in entertainment but also in sports, cultural and other social activities.
- KKNC co-organized KSR event which was very successful and thereby is proud to have organized a national level event at Bay Area.
- KKNC team also participated in Sevathon along with other fellow communities in Bay Area and lead the cultural programs
- KKNC Kids and Adults participated in Navika Amerikannadothsava event in Bangalore and received great appreciation for their performances.
- This year witnessed some of the out of box changes in organizing of events. Specially in Sports, Camping where in we recorded highest participation of nearly 250+ members having fun together made Dosa and Bhel puri. These events also bought many Non- Member Kannadigas and new members to the Bay Area together with us.
- Quality in (Sound & Light, Programs, Food ) and event management was set as priority for this year and proud to say that this year witnessed the successful execution in these departments throughout the year in all the events
- Website changes, Print & email, Media marketing with flyers, videos have taken the promotions to next level.
- KKNC Initiative like Ankur brings another touch of specialty about Kannadigas in the areas of Entrepreneurship and Professional Development activities
- Organizing a charity event to raise funds for CHRC, Oakland - Prerna.